Tuesday, February 9, 2010



http://tbiinternship.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-01-10T14%3A32%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=7

I woke up like any other day around 5:45 but, I forgot that may hair was straight so I didn't need to do anything to fix it so I went back sleep for 10 more minutes until my mom woke me up. I got dressed, ate eggs and ham brushed my teeth backed my stuff and left. On the way to my internship, I don't know why but I was feeling nervous but the truth was that I wasn’t I don’t know it was a weird feeling. We finally go to USD and everything was completely dead the school was empty…. I walked into The Peace and Justice building which is a huge building with old European architecture making it look kind if scary to me. I walked in and the building was empty I went up stair to the Trans-Border Instituted and the doors where close I stayed in the building by myself for more then 40 until I finally heard something and it was Charles, my mentor walking. I talked to him in his office for more then 15 minutes reminding me of projects the instituted is running and what I’m doing. I started working on making on blogs about important news from Tijuana and then we went to lunch. I think lunch was one of the best parts because we ate Mexican food celebrating Jan 6 Los Reyes Magos a Latin tradition similar to Santa Claus I got to met many people that work there most of them have some type of relationship with Latin America. Once we got back to the office I started researching information about nafta’s pros and cons before and after. I enjoyed the day because I learned more about the people I’m going to be working with and different things about NAFTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment