Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog #6: American Icons Reflection part 1

1. What did you discover about your writing during this project?
2. Identify and describe (at least) one specific writing technique that you used. How did you use it? What effect did it have on your writing?
3. If you had time for one more draft, what would you do?
4. Copy one sentence that you believe is well-written and/or important to your overall piece. What makes it stand out to you?


1. During this project I discovered that I’m a really messy writer. I write different ideas through out the whole paper, but the loop out line really help me to organize my ideas to get to point I need. I also discovered that when I write I want to change the readers mine and make him think like me.
2. The tips that we learned in class helped me a lot to make my writing better. Taking -ing’s make’s your writing sound more realistic and makes the writer sound like a confident person. The other technique that helped me a lot was the loop, especially with the outro, leaving the writer with something to think about
3. If I had more time to do one more draft I would have gotten it critique one more time, and taken some parts of to make it a lot shorter.
4. -Even though I have never lived through any type of physical abuses, I hate injustices, and just like Sor Juana I want to find a way to help out the women that still to this day are being abused and oppressed by men and in other places, by the same sexist (Machista) society.
-There are millions of cases of abused women all around the world and there are so many organizations that need our help to make a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment